CLOVR announced today a new partnership with Colorado-based cannabis edibles producer, Robhots, to bring their top-selling gelatin-based edibles to Missouri medical marijuana dispensaries.
The partnership brings together the leader in medical marijuana manufacturing, Clovr, and Colorado’s pioneer of distillate-infused gummies, Robhots. Robhots gummies can be found in over 400 retail dispensaries throughout Colorado and are now expanding into Oklahoma and Missouri.
The teaming up of the two companies has Robhots founder and owner, Zach Romey, returning to his hometown of Kansas City, Missouri – the headquarters for Clovr. Mr. Romey speaks about the partnership with Clovr:
"Robhots has become an industry leader in Colorado for quality, consistent edibles and are now found in over 400 stores. Being born & raised in Kansas City, Missouri, I'm beyond excited to bring our quality brand and products to the people of Missouri. It'll be nice to come back home!"
Started in 2014 in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Robhots Edibles is one of the most popular brands of gummies in MMJ-friendly states, having won multiple awards including LeafLink’s 2019 best seller in the medical marijuana gummies category. Robhots was also the first company in Colorado to infuse gummies using distillated cannabis. This process involves distilling the cannabinoids from the plant to create a pure concentrate.
Clovr leads the field of Missouri medical marijuana product manufacturing, producing the highest quality medical marijuana products. CEO Josh Mitchem had this to say about Clovr’s latest partnership:
“You can’t discuss the elite class of infused gummies without mentioning Robhots’ name. We are over the moon that Robhots has decided to work with Clovr in the great state of Missouri. Robhots is constantly pushing themselves to new heights in product ingenuity, and we at Clovr are honored and ecstatic to be a part of that process.”
The companies hope to have their products on the shelves of newly opened Missouri dispensaries in December of 2020.
For media inquiries contact:
Bethanie White, Director of Marketing
Ciera Romey, Director of Marketing
Notes to editor
- For more information on Clovr, visit https://www.clovrcannabis.com/
- For more information on Robhots, visit https://www.robhots.com/aboutus
- LeafLink is the cannabis industry’s leading online wholesale marketplace and supply chain management service, processing an estimated $1.4B (23%) of the wholesale cannabis commerce.
- Robhots was named 2020 Best Edibles Company in Oklahoma by Edibles Magazine
- For Missouri dispensaries interested in selling Robhot’s gummies or any of Clovr’s wide array of cannabis-infused products, please email email@example.com